Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THIS IS THE REMIX!!!

NOW LISTEN!
I haven't quite put my finger on it! And when I say "it" I'm referring to the huge fascination there seems to be with Beyonce's Single Ladies Video. I mean people are doing the dance routine in clubs worldwide from start to finish. The song is being played on airwaves everywhere. Now don't get me wrong, it's a great song. (Although I know some of you out there are completely sick of it already). But if you surf the internet the number of Beyonce (Single Ladies) impersonations are just infinite. Men, women, and children everywhere are taking time out of their busy schedules to learn the Single Ladies dance. Now I think what I would look for in a Single Ladies dance is flare and originality and this video is by far the best I've seen. Not only does it give you great costume design... the grand finale it a sight to behold. Well done Single Ladies you definitely give Beyonce a run for her money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment